Monday 1 October 2012

More "Gambo Sunrise"

Looking through the rails on the floating dock at Smallwood Interpretation Centre
Spider web on railing of dock
Sky view from Joey's Lookout
The beautiful little town of Gambo, just waking up.  Shot from Joey's Lookout
Looking up towards Gambo Pond, from lookout
Looking towards trestle, from dock at Interpretation Centre
Shot of water, right in the little cove at the Interpretation Centre.
I couldn't resist this spiderweb...it was beautiful!  


A couple little sheds, right on the water, close to Interpretation Centre
Forgive me, some of these are almost identical, but I really wanted to share how pretty and peaceful it is around here.

Have a great week everyone!
;o)

9 comments:

  1. i love the spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Someday I hope to get a shot of a spider web... so far, I've only managed to get the spiders. LOVE the reflection of the little sheds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aria---my contact email is
      kateward90@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. You're starting to tick me off. I'm tired of your pictures showing how peaceful it is up there. I'm sending my 10 year old son and my 4 year old grand-daughter up there for a week to live with you. Within 48 hours you'll be taking pictures to show to the insurance agent and the police.

    Great pictures. I really liked the view through the dock, the first spiderweb and the close-up of the water. They were all good but those three really stood out.

    By the way, I wasn't kidding. You need to meet those kids at the airport tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'm right on it!!!! ha ha

      Delete
    2. One last thing.

      For your own safety, bring candy.

      Delete
  5. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. dark0de market

    ReplyDelete