Friday 4 July 2014

Sandy Cove Beach

This jewel of a town is just 40 minutes drive from where we live.  We try to go there at least a couple times each summer.  Sandy Cove is so pretty and clean, it makes you want to stay there forever!  I took a drive out there today, thinking the beach wouldn't be too crowded, and I was right.  What a little piece of paradise right in our own back yard.  Take a look........................







 I even caught a glimpse of a fishing boat, off in the distance, coming back in with its catch....

Again, I realize just how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place, in this great country of ours, Canada!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone-------Cheers :)

4 comments:

  1. My family and I would vacation at Terra Nova Nat Park and always visit Sandy Cove. Thank you for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! My mom visited Canada years ago and loved it!
    Good to hear from my blog friends again

    ReplyDelete