Monday 24 April 2017

Small Icebergs in at Flatrock

I hope I am not boring you with so many posts about ice, but there's lots of it here....so I'll share!
I went for my evening walk out toward the ocean, and was surprised to see that all 
of the sea ice that was packed in tight to the shore yesterday, had moved off, leaving 
some lovely little bergs behind.  

It was too pretty not to shoot, so I called hubby, 
to drive over with my camera before the darkness came.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.......



  



Cheers
:)

5 comments:

  1. We were seriously cogitating a trip to Newf once. We realized that we had missed the iceberg season and never got there at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen many icebergs on my many tips to NL, but unfortunately I don't think I'll get there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen many icebergs on my many tips to NL, but unfortunately I don't think I'll get there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must be an incredible thing to see up close. I have always lived inland but love the ocean. Thanks for sharing this Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the recipe for the granola on my post with the granola photos (April 9.) Hope you get to make it and enjoy it! XO

    ReplyDelete